Dentistry For The Entire Family
At Rivers Bend Family Dental, we create a comfortable environment to address the unique dental needs of your family. We understand, finding a dental practice and dentist you can trust can be difficult. Our focus is providing care that prevents you from oral issues and sets you on a path to healthy clean teeth. The staff at Rivers Bend focus on getting to know you and your family.
Whether this is the dental home you stay with for a lifetime, or the one you get to visit on occasion, we want to give you an experience every time you’ll be able to tell others about.
If at any point you have questions about procedures, what’s in your treatment plan or even how long before the next appointment, we will be more than happy to receive a call from you. Our staff and doctor are proud of the one of a kind personalized service given at Rivers Bend. We can’t wait to please you.
Dentistry for Children (Pediatric Dentistry)
Rivers Bend Family Dental provides a wide range of dental procedures to make it convenient for your family to tend to all its dental needs. Our services include but are not limited
Download required patient forms
Developing Good Oral Hygiene Practices
- Brushing and flossing all your teeth at least twice a day (morning and night)
- Brushing for at least 2 minutes each session
- Make sure to rinse off your toothbrush well after using it
- Avoiding sugary drinks, and keep sweet foods to a minimum
- Try to rinse your mouth or drink water after every meal
- If you have a cavity that has formed, treat it immediately
- Seeing your dentist every six months for regular check up and cleanings