Smiles are fat-free, sugar-free, reduces blood pressure, helps relieve pain and depression, requires no batteries, and spreads joy. Wanting to fix your teeth and make your smile enchanting? We at Rivers Bend Family Dental can provide cosmetic dentistry procedures that can work for you like a cherry on the top.
The primary purpose of dental cosmetic surgery is to enhance an individual’s appearance. It aims at creating a positive change to your teeth and your smile. The procedures are focused on aesthetic appearance. Cosmetic dentistry is the fastest-growing field in the industry today. It is the most straightforward way to change the shape, shade, and appearance of the overall teeth, which enhances your smile.
This can be done through whitening, veneers, white aesthetic fillings, and some other procedure, depending on what suits you best. It is comparatively one of the quickest ways to get outcomes that change stain, crookedness, & even spread out teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry has helped lots of people achieve the smile they have always wanted in a relatively quick and effective manner. Health is everything when your health isn’t right; it impacts all the areas of your life, whether it’s your teeth or your nutrition.
There are numerous benefits of cosmetic dentistry. It has been specifically designed to improve the appearance and outlook of teeth. Even the smallest procedure can change your smile and boost your confidence, improve your self-esteem, and make you want to smile more. It is a specialized branch of dentistry that deals with defects and deformities and provides the best solutions for enjoying healthier teeth for a longer time.
Some benefits of cosmetic dentistry are –
- It improves your facial expressions that affect the overall looks and personality; looking better has its advantage, and you can look forward to a better social and work life with smarter looks. It helps to align your natural appearance with your desired appearance.
- It furnishes you with an immense boost of confidence. It works wonders for people who are too shy to smile, laugh, and mingle with people due to crooked, missing, or decayed teeth as they don’t feel comfortable in public spaces.
- It gives you a chance to eat better and enjoy all your favorite food that you could not do due to several reasons; you don’t always need a silver fork to eat good food. Missing teeth makes it tough to chew. Misaligned teeth will make it tough to bite, and stained teeth mean that you have to avoid certain foods and tasty drinks to prevent enamel discoloration.
- You are more willing to socialize because of your improved state of mind towards yourself. Some people who are not happy with their teeth may struggle with anxiety and depression, which are both mental health problems. However, on the whole, these problems reduce or even disappear entirely after cosmetic surgery procedures. This is a great bonus for many & is exactly what encourages them to continue with the surgery. People who have undergone through this procedures feel significantly better about their looks which puts them in a better frame of mind.
- It prevents future damage to the tooth structure. The cosmetic dental treatments are devised to enhance the teeth’ look/appearance. They also incorporate methods that will assist in strengthening the weak teeth & reduces the chances of future damage.
- Long-lasting effects. Most of the cosmetic dental operation options last for years together. If the teeth are well taken care of, as per the cosmetic dentist’s instructions. This seems like a win-win situation as you will end up saving a lot more money in the future run..
- By opting for cosmetic dental treatment, people invest in their beauty and youthfulness. With cosmetic dental procedures, all dental defects can be corrected. A perfect smile is designed and restored, with excellent results.
Less Overall Pain & Downtime
- Because of the advancements in the methods of the procedure followed in cosmetic dentistry, many methods are now available to reduce pain and healing time. This is perfect if you worry about the pain of a procedure or how long you’ll be out-of-pocket. Thus, instead of going a week or so through the healing process in the past, your recovery time may now be just a few days’ tops.
Overall there are many cosmetic dentistry benefits and can be of many types.
Advanced cosmetics dentistry involves gums grafts, dentures, gums reshaping, composite filling. More standard and affordable cosmetic dentistry involves veneers, crowns, enamel shaping, braces, teeth whitening, etc.
Some services that our dentists at Rivers Bend Family Dental can provide under cosmetics dentistry include –
- Dental bone grafting – This can be done after you’ve had an extraction. You can opt to go for bone grafting in the extraction site to give your body the scaffolding to adhere to the healthier bone.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – If you have front teeth with chips, cracks, exposed roots, spaces between teeth, or just general decay or need to cover up discoloration, you can opt for dental bonding.
- Full Mouth reconstruction – Full mouth reconstruction is a process whereby your dentist will remove any old dental work you have had done and replace them with new dental work.
- Night guards – This is often recommended by your dentist to protect your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Mis-shapened, crooked, stained, and chipped teeth can also be fixed using porcelain veneers, which are custom made tooth coloured shells.
- Replace Missing Teeth with Dentures – Full or partial dentures are used to replace missing teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – For teeth that may be discoloured, stained brown, or yellow, teeth whitening is the perfect solution to brighten up the smile.
- TMJ/TMD solutions – You might need TMJ/TMD solutions if your Temporomandibular Joint is hurting, or you can feel pain.
If you need any type of treatment, The Rivers Bend Family Dental can help. Visit us, and we can advise the best possible solution customised as per your problems. We provide care to our patients by enhancing their smiles and helping with their oral care.